Name:
Location: Singapore

Informative Blogs

- Articles and Pictures

Hobbies & Entertainment

Google
 
Web artsnsuch.blogspot.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Angels Globe VI



Angel Wings

Angel wings,
Angel crowns,
Angel voices,
Achoir of sounds.
Hi, you know my name,
it's written in the book of life.
hi, you know I am saved,
by the grace of our God.
I am a sinner,
yet I am forgiven.
i am worthless,
yet it's Him I desire.
and though at times I know I'll fail,
i remember that God will be there,
straight up and he won't let me fall.
oh angel wings, angel wings,
carry me up into the sky,
bring me from my lies.
carry me from my path of destruction,
and bring me closer to my Savior.
oh angel wings, angel wings,
fly with me,
please protect me.








Fallen Angel
I have fallen from sky,
Fallen to the ground,
I am the angel of sadness,
Angel of lost hopes,
Angel of lost dreams,
I am the fallen angel,
Fear me not,
I am here for reason,
That reason is to have a second chance in life,
That life I was given for a reason,
They took my wings,
They took me apart made me human,
I was the fallen angel,
But that fallen angel had one chance in life that she was given,
This angel won’t make the same mistakes she made before,
This angel will go down the right path that has been chosen for her,
This fallen angel know what she has to do to be forgiven.



Sweet Dreams My Angel
Go to sleep my angel and dream
Of heavenly places and heavenly faces
You shall be missed, my angel but rest in peace
In this world you could easily get hurt
Don't fret my angel you are safe in God's arms
He will take care of you
And will always be with you
Mortal dreams of riches, but my angel
You are rich for eternal life
So sleep now angel you are full of love and beauty
We will all be with you soon
Sweet dreams my angel
When you wake up you'll know that
Your dreams have come true




I'll Always Hold You Near
When all the world is looming dark
And things seem not so clear
When evil seems to hover 'round
I'll always hold you near
When it seems everything's been tried
And there's no way to go
Just help me remember you
And I'll strike another blow
I'll never need to stop and rest
Just watch my arrows fly
And then our foes will hit the ground
And free the land and sky
As I gain new strength to carry on
Without a doubt or fear
Somehow I know things will be right
And so I'll hold you near

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home