Name:
Location: Singapore

Informative Blogs

- Articles and Pictures

Hobbies & Entertainment

Google
 
Web artsnsuch.blogspot.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, November 13, 2006

Angels Globe IV




Angels In My Heart
When I have no one to turn to
And I am feeling kind of low

When there is no one here to talk to

And no where I really want to go

I search deep within myself

It is the love inside my heart

That lets me know my Angels are there
Even though we are many miles apart
A smile then appears upon my face
And the sun begins to shine

I hear a voice, so soft and sweet
Saying, 'Everything will be just fine'

It may seem that I am alone
But I am never by myself at all
Whenever I need my Angels near

All I have to do is call

An Angel's love is always true

On that you can always depend

They will always stand behind you

And will always be your friend



Angel Hug
Angels are ever all around us
And with love they do surround us.

When my heart is sore in need

The Angels come, my soul to feed.

They come to me from up above
and
sing in whispers of Love.

When in my heart I feel a tug
I know that it's an Angels' hug.

Gentleness
A gentle melody plays tonight,

as more gentle still,
angels traverse
the sky,
the stars, the moon, the seas,

singing prayers for your heart's tranquility.
A gentle breeze blows tonight,
as these gentle angels hover over your blessed being,
your dreams, your mind,
and whisper sweet rythmes so divine.
A gentle hand reaches out tonight,

to heal those silent pains that linger
in the hidden recesses of your heart,
freed at last,
allowing for a new start.




Angelic Poetry
You're never alone,
you've an angel
Although it may seem far away
Somewhere up in the sky,
above where the clouds fly

But that's where they come from,
not where they reside

You just have to call them to be by your side
'Cause you're never alone,
you've an angel.


You're never alone,
you've an angel

Just ask them a question,
await the reply

Through TV, the post, or in bed where you lie
Asleep, deep in dreaming,
and when you awake

Your reasoning, trance-like,
your head needs a shake

Make the first thing you do upon waking each day
To record your dream travels and see what they say

They may be a message sent down from above

To help you, to guide you, to fill you with love.
'Cause you're never alone,
you've an angel.

So if you feel lonely,
or if you feel blue

There's an angel beside you to help you, it's true.

'Cause you're never alone,
you've an angel.

Now open your heart,
it's waiting for you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home