Name:
Location: Singapore

Informative Blogs

- Articles and Pictures

Hobbies & Entertainment

Google
 
Web artsnsuch.blogspot.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Angels Globe V




Angels Coming Out To Play
Angels coming out to play...
Angels touch our life each day.
Though we may not know they're there
There are angels...everywhere!
Angels can cause a heart to sing..
Angels give our spirits wings!
An angel's touch can bring God so near
An angel's smile...can dry a tear.
Have you felt a tug on your heartstrings?
Chances are 'twas caused by angel wings.
They flutter softly in the light...
Shimmering with edges of gold so bright
We mere mortals to earth are bound
Angels trod on holy ground
So next time you are feeling low
Remember...angels are there...wherever you go!





What do angels look like?
Like the little old lady who returned
~ your wallet yesterday.
Like the taxi driver who told you that your eyes
~ light up the world, when you smile.
Like the small child who showed you
~ the wonder in simple things.
Like the poor man who offered to
~ share his lunch with you.
Like the rich man who showed you that it
~ really is all possible, if only you believe.
Like the stranger who just happened to come along,
~ when you had lost your way.
Like the friend who touched your heart,
~ when you didn't think you had one to touch.
Angels come in all sizes and shapes,
~ all ages and skin types.
Some with freckles, some with dimples,
~ some with wrinkles, some without.
They come disguised as friends, enemies,
~ teachers, students, lovers and fools.
They don't take life too seriously,
~ they travel light.
They leave no forwarding address,
~ they ask nothing in return.
They wear sneakers with gossamer wings,
~ they get a deal on dry cleaning.
They are hard to find when your eyes are closed, But
~ they are everywhere you look, when you choose to see.






Heavenly Creatures
Have you ever met a person
that fulfilled you deep inside,
someone whose never failed you
and stands, no matter, at your side.
Someone who gives from their heart
who brings sunshine all around,
always smiling and laughing, never seeming down.

Have you ever watched a sunset
across the ocean shore,
and been filled with love and peace,
never needing more.
Have you ever listened to the wind
blowing restlessly through the night,
and heard the angel's whispers
helping you to see when you've lost sight.

Have you heard a song that moves you
and sets your soul free,
and makes you forget your pain and anger
or makes you feel wild and happy.
Have you ever given to someone
when you didn't have it to spare,
and feel so worthy inside, that you didn't care.
You see my friend heavenly creatures surround you,
so listen closely to what they say,
they'll bring you all of life's riches,
as they guide you along your way.




My Angels In Disguise
As I bounced from here to there
With wings of brilliant light
I saw off in the distance
An angel in my sight

My heart broke and I cried out
"Dear Lord what can I do"
You see... Her wings weren't full of light
They'd been broke in two.

I raced to hold her in my arms
To take her pain away
I held her close and let her cry
In fluffy clouds that day

I could feel her heart break
And her life was full of hurt
How sad was my angel friend
"I" never will desert.

So as the sobs subsided
And her tears dried from her eyes
I began to stitch her wings
With patches from the skies

From clouds with silver linings
To rainbows nice and bright
The dew from the morning mist
All brought her wings to light!

The patches on her angel wings
Were sewn with tender care
For angel wings are fragile
My own with her I'll share.

I sing to God almighty
With shouts of loudest praise
My angel friend is whole again
Our wings we heavenly raise

You see... our strength comes from pain
And healing when she cries
This little group known to me as

Angels in Disguise


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home