Name:
Location: Singapore

Informative Blogs

- Articles and Pictures

Hobbies & Entertainment

Google
 
Web artsnsuch.blogspot.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Puppy Love Cliparts



Love
by Andrea J. Weir

Every time I see you,
I get so scared inside.
I feel like you won't like me,
And it makes me wanna die.

I like you a lot.
All my friends know it's true.
You're all I ever think about,
Of how I wish there could be a "Me and You."

I wish I could spend my life
With you by my side,
But something always stopped me,
Every time I tried.

I wish I wasn't so shy,
Because if I weren't you'd see
How much I really care for you,
And how much you mean to me.

I feel so stupid
When I try to be sweet,
Because everyone knows me
As some big freak.

I do really like you.
In my heart it's so true.
I like you so much,
I think I'm in love with you.




Forever Loving You
by Shylah Danielle Smith

I love you more than you will ever know,
My love for you will never go,
I know you don't believe these words I say,
But I think of you all night and day.

Although we cannot be together,
My love for you will be forever,
It's so hard for me to say good-bye,
Although I know I have to I begin to cry.

I wish you felt the way I do,
Because I'd do anything to be with you,
Also I just want you to see,
That I'll always be here if you ever need me.




There is a Lady Sweet and Kind
by Thomas Ford

There is a lady sweet and kind,
Was never a face so pleased my mind;
I did but see her passing by,
And yet, I'll love her till I die.

Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,
Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,
Beguiles my heart, I know not why,
And yet, I'll love her till I die.

Cupid is winged and he doth range,
Her country, so, my love doth change:
But change she earth, or change she sky,
Yet, I will love her till I die.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home