Name:
Location: Singapore

Informative Blogs

- Articles and Pictures

Hobbies & Entertainment

Google
 
Web artsnsuch.blogspot.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Nice Pictures Of Pooh Bear



Sing Ho! for the life of a Bear!
Sing Ho! for the life of a Bear!
I don't much mind if it rains or snows,
'Cos I've got a lot of honey on my nice new nose,
I don't much care if it snows or thaws,
'Cos I've got a lot of honey on my nice clean paws!
Sing Ho! for the life of a Bear!
Sing Ho! for the life of a Pooh!
And I'll have a little something in an hour or two!



Pooh Bear Funny Thoughts
It's a very funny thought
that, if Bears were Bees
They'd build their nests at the bottom of trees
And that being so (if Bees were Bears)
We shouldn't have to climb up all these stairs.



Little Pooh Thoughts
I lay on my chest
And I thought it best
To pretend I was having an evening rest;
I lay on my tum
And I tried to hum
But nothing particular seemed to come.
My face was flat
On the floor, and that
Is all very well for an acrobat;
But it doesn't seem fair
To a Friendly Bear
To stiffen him out with a basket-chair.
And a sort of snoze
Which grows and grows
Is not too nice for his poor old nose,
And a sort of such
Is much too much
For his neck and his mouth
and his ears and such


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home