Name:
Location: Singapore

Informative Blogs

- Articles and Pictures

Hobbies & Entertainment

Google
 
Web artsnsuch.blogspot.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dolls Cliparts



An Instrument of Peace

Lord, make me a channel of your peace:



where there is hatred,
may I bring love;
where ther is wrong,
may I bring the spirit of forgiveness,
where there is discord,
may I bring harmony;
where there is error,
may I bring truth;



where there is doubt,
may I bring hope;
where there are shadows,
may I bring light;
where there is sadness,
may I bring joy.


Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted;
rather to understand than to be understood;
rather to love than to be loved,
for it is in forgetting myself that I find:
It is by forgiving that I am forgiven.

~ Francis of Assisi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home